7/31/08

Dream

I had a really weird dream again last night. It's been a while since I've had a strange one like this. I guess I'm still upset about the events of the day before. I dreamed I was in the middle of watching a wrestling match and just before the match was about to end he grabs me around the neck and starts biting and licking at my neck as I'm trying to watch what's going on in the ring. I'm pushing and struggling against him as I'm trying to turn my head to see what's going on in the ring but I can't and I know I'm missing the best part of the match because I can hear the crowd around the right erupt with cheering for what's going on. I can't see what they're seeing because he's covering my face and somehow things are starting to look darker so I can't see what's going on in the ring anymore. Next thing I know I've managed to get an arm up in between our bodies and I kind of elbow him in the face a couple of times to get him off of me. As I rear back and punch him again I wake up very confused like I did hit him in my sleep. I'm trying to let this go but I guess it still bugs me...

No comments: