8/4/08

Things

Things are starting to look up a little bit. I don't know how to really make things better because things will never really be completely better. I guess I shouldn't be so sensitive when it comes to things but I just can't seem to jump that hurdle when it smacks me in the face. I try to not let things get to me but sometimes it's like he says one thing then everything after that just keeps picking at it over and over again. Which makes me feel worse about myself. I know it shouldn't but it just continues to do so. I try to stick up for myself and it seems as if every time I do I just feel worse instead of better. Hopefully soon I'll be able to find some middle ground that we can both be happy with. Mostly for my sake since nothing seems to get him that upset which is also a irratant to me for some reason. *sighs* I've got to get a better control over myself and my emotions.

No comments: