1/16/09

They're back!!

Our squirrel free day was just that...a day. Now we're just hopping that the two squirrels we've got aren't male and female so we won't have to worry about babies in the next couple of months.

Last night I felt better once I had some quite time to myself. I'm currently getting caught up on True Blood. Awesome series btw! :)

Just would have been nice if I got to get to sleep on time well. I was just about to go to sleep like on three separate occasions and was kind of rudely woken up, so it took me a little while to convince myself to go back to sleep. It's still way to cold in that house to really do much of anything but sit there and try to keep warm. Took me forever to try and wake up this morning but even with my trouble waking up I still was able to get to work early. *shrugs*

Knitting has kind of stalled out for me at the moment. Though I'm still looking forward to continuing working on my new pair of socks. Which reminds me to that I need to see if I can download some software so I can upload my current pictures.

Just can't wait till the weekend gets here. I'm loving the extended weekends. X3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

True Blood books are better. Eric is much sexier.