7/1/10

Thrusday's Friday!

To get the crappy stuff out of the way: I'm really disliking dishonest people. I know that things can be taken in and out of context but sometimes people have a way of pushing things to far. All I can do is suck it up and move on. I'm not going to let these people get to me. Just have to wait it out and the day will be over soon! Whew! Now that I've said my piece about negative stuff now to the fun and tiring stuff!

I've got a big list of stuff for me to work on this extended weekend and I hope to actually get through most of it. Some stuff is easier than others but I just got to tune myself up for it and try to stay motivated. I'm hoping I've got enough energy to start on some of the little stuff when I get home so that when my weekend starts (Friday) I'll be looking at a more managable list. *nods head* Hopefully I'll be able to stick to the plan!

No comments: