8/8/08

Friday!

Yay!

Well it seemed to be a 24 hour thing for both of us. After all the drama and stress we talked and are back on the same page. I tell ya things do look better after you've had a chance to rest and recover. Such is life though with it's ups and downs. Just hopefully over time they'll be more ups than downs.

Can't wait for the weekend to start. Just a few more hours of work to get through and I'll be free to kick back and do whatever. I'm almost finished with the body of my shrug just those few more inches to go then I start on the edges. It seems to be taking forever to finish but in actuality it hasn't taken me that much time to complete. I guess I've still been in reading mode that I've been slacking off on my knitting. I just hope to balance enough to finish it up this weekend so I can start wearing it. XD

No comments: