9/9/08

Feeling under the weather

I don't know if it's a delayed reaction to my work schedule changing but I'm not feeling my best as of late.

I've been trying to be good about making sure I eat a little something before I go in. It's not as much as I used to eat before I went in a few months ago but I'm trying so I don't get so run down. I'm still eating what I'm bringing to work for lunch. I don't know why I would be feeling this way except for the change in activity. I'm still trying to be active when I get home though as of late I haven't really been into anything as much as I used to. I've slowed down with my reading too. I felt a little guilty returning a book the next Harry Potter book I was looking forward to reading. I did attempt to read it after I first checked it out but quickly lost interest in actually reading it. The other day I thought up the plan to just save up so I can buy the collection and then I can read them at my leisure. I had intended on buy the collection anyway so in the end it's probably for the best that I'm taking a break from the series. Aside from that it's taken me like 3 weeks and I still haven't finished my other book I was reading. Just kind of said because usually I can read one of those erotic books in a couple of days. I've only got a few more chapters to go so hopefully I'll be finished with it by this weekend. Then I'll just take a break from everything and see what peeks my interest again and go from there.

Last weekend I did managed to make 2 more granny squares in different patterns. I'm still trying to post pics of those when I can get a decent shot of them without some sort of weird glare. Other than that I'm still stalled out on knitting and crocheting projects that I'd like to do. I guess over the past few weeks I've been doing too much and just need a break from everything.

I also managed to work a little on a story that I don't think I'll ever finish. I'm still getting random scenes in my head and trying to get them down on paper. I just have to try and eventually make the time to sit down and figure out how to put them all together so that it will all make sense.

Other than that things are going pretty well. I was found by an old friend that I used to hang out with in high school. It's going to be wild when we actually do meet up considering I haven't seen him since 95. I'm pretty sure I'll have to keep myself from crying when I meet up with him. ^^; For me it's a little wild that people still remember me and have been looking for me. It's cool to see how peoples lives have changed over the years. Though yesterday I really felt like I'm out of the loop with everything. Most of the people I know are or have already started families. I just feel out of the loop but I know I'm not really ready for a family. Well I think so...I just don't feel prepared for that kind of situation though I know no one really ever is ready for it.

I don't know maybe I am just starting to get sick and it's making me more depressed about things that I can't fix at the moment. I guess that might be part of the reason why I was crying again last night. Dah well, I'll just try to go home and go straight to bed after making a cup of tea and see if I just need to get more sleep...if that's possible.

No comments: